Wednesday, May 18, 2011

moot points by a 20-something travel enthusiast

Recently, I've found myself wondering about blogs. Where do 'blogs' come from? Why do people create blogs? Can someone steal my identity if I blog? Do I have time to blog? Will anyone actually read my blog? The more I thought about blogs, the more I wanted to try create one...

I love to travel and hope to see as much of the world as possible. I love taking pictures and getting lost in the culture of new cities. Aside from baggage charges, awkward security scans, and miniature toiletry bottles, there is nothing quite like packing a <carry-on> suitcase and boarding an airplane. I am so blessed to have had opportunities to venture out of my hometown of Miami, Florida, and feel it's time to document some of my journeys, stories, and photos. Even if this catches the attention of just one travel buff, parent, or friend, here goes nothing...

I'm officially a blogger, enjoy!

PS- 'Blog' was coined from the word web-log in 1999. There are over 150 million public blogs in existence today...

No comments:

Post a Comment